He makes it look so easy! “Just point your toes to the sky and open up your shoulders!” Right. A tip from my own experience of developing a proper handstand (not there yet) is to practice chest to wall until you can hold proper vertical alignment for 60 sec. Only then can you turn and […]
Good video by FitLife.TV explaining the benefits of wheat grass! If you’re interested in growing your own wheat grass check this post!
Ido Portal has become THE man of movement over the past few years! Apart from being an amazing mover himself he knows how to teach it! Check out this old video of Ido demonstrating rotations into high bridge! What’s your plan for movement this weekend?
A great video from FitLife.TV on the benefits of beet root! Enjoy! Btw, how is your juicing going? Use the comment below to share your favourite juicing recipe or ask for help how to get started! And if you haven’t bought a juicer yet that’s may be the perfect mission for the weekend ahead!
Sorry to post an ad (Under Armour) but this is such an amazing display of grace and strength that I couldn’t resist. Sit back and enjoy!
Join the discussion
Follow us on Twitter
- One minute explanation of good handstand form http://t.co/BAf1I6NVKs about 4 days ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The benefits of wheat grass! http://t.co/hnBnJW7fIS about 1 week ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Rotations into high bridge http://t.co/jDUPOXND1S about 2 weeks ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The guy who taught me to run naturally will soon finish his first Spartathlon (246 km) wearing sandals. http://t.co/Wa1TOsm4Bf about 3 weeks ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Happy Sunday everybody! http://t.co/8SbyeBx5tE about 1 month ago ReplyRetweetFavorite