Step by step instructions on how to grow your own wheat grass! For more on why wheat grass is good see this video!
You are not awake. You may think you are, but are you really? You perceive the world because of electrical impulses in your brain that convert the world around you into a readable format. Every single one of us perceive things differently, because our brains are all unique. Who is to decide what is right […]
This video quickly went viral and has almost 8 million views. It also stirred up some emotions and comments around sexism but don’t be so high-strung and enjoy this amazing display of strength and balance by Briohny Smyth of Equinox.
We love yoga for many reasons. Did you know that a 2010 study showed that 30 min of mediation a day for 8 weeks reduced fair and anxiety and improved memory? Or that meditation can reduce sensitivity to pain, even more so than morphine? Check the infographic below on some of the less known […]
One of the most frequent excuses people have for not exercising is “I don’t have time for it”. Do you recognize that? Time has become a very very limited resouce in today’s society. Between job, commute, school or daycare pickup and crocery shopping getting enough time to go to the gym can really be […]
Join the discussion
Follow us on Twitter
- One minute explanation of good handstand form http://t.co/BAf1I6NVKs about 6 days ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The benefits of wheat grass! http://t.co/hnBnJW7fIS about 1 week ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Rotations into high bridge http://t.co/jDUPOXND1S about 2 weeks ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The guy who taught me to run naturally will soon finish his first Spartathlon (246 km) wearing sandals. http://t.co/Wa1TOsm4Bf about 3 weeks ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Happy Sunday everybody! http://t.co/8SbyeBx5tE about 1 month ago ReplyRetweetFavorite